Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Make or Break


Sometimes I wish I had a yellow brick road to know where I was supposed to go next. Although Dorothy faced certain danger, at least she knew that road would lead her to the Wizard of Oz. I have no yellow bricks, no wizard, no ruby slippers. Somewhere over the rainbow I have to make some tough decisions, and soon. I've been home for almost a month now and I still have no idea what I'm going to do and where I'll end up going. I'm frustrated and scared. But at the same time I'm beginning to get a little numb. Have you ever been so overwhelmed with options that you don't know what to do? Have you ever felt like shutting down? How long is a person supposed to sit back and wait? Do I have the strength to keep myself going without a plan?

I don't have any of these answers. Life would be a lot easier if I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment