Thursday, February 5, 2009

Books

Slaughter-House-5 is not what it sounds like. The late, great Kurt Vonnegut spins a tale that bounces in time. Also, it's frequently the answer to a Jeopardy question.
Fat Pig, a play by Neil LaBute, is an interesting and honest look into how other people's perception can rule our lives.







These are books I would love to read when I get back home.
Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs, recommended to me by my 19 year old sister, is all about pop culture. A huge part of this book was over her head, only due to her age.
Eat, Pray, Love is a book everyone told me to read once they heard I was moving to India. I will probbaly appreciate it more once I am home again.
The Fountainhead, well frankly, I haven't a clue what this book ia about. All I know is that Sawyer is reading it in LOST.

No comments:

Post a Comment