Thursday, February 5, 2009

I Heart NYC

NYC is one of the greatest places in the world. I miss it more than I thought I would. If you've never been you're missing out on so many incredible things.
The Chrysler Building is a work of art.


Rockafeller Center at Christmas is gorgeous in person. It's worth the 5 hour wait amongst the thousands of people to see that tree lit up before your eyes.
Serendipity and their famous Frozen Hot Chocolate is also worth the hour wait to get intot the building, no matter what time of year.

The Radio City Christmas Spectacular has the Rockettes. I secretly hope that their kicks are uneven when I go to the show. They never are.


The Subway.
As crazy as it can be, it's always there and it's the best way to get around like a real New Yorker.


Central Park in the winter.
Central Park anytime. I don't know what it is, but there is something magical in that place.

No comments:

Post a Comment