Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Other Side of the World


Welcome to day one of my very own blog. I was born and raised in a lovely little town in Connecticut. I have lived in New York City, California, and Virginia, and I have been fortuante enough to see Europe. For the past 5 months, I have been living in India. In three weeks, I will be returning to the States. My time here has been full of surprises. I have seen some of the most beautiful architecture in the world. I have also seen some of the ugliest conditions a child could exist in. Leaving here will be bitter sweet, but I will take with me the memories of the people I have met and the impact they will always have on me. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from my time on the other side of the world.









No comments:

Post a Comment