Saturday, February 7, 2009

DIY Napkin Monogramming

I had every intention on doing a long post about the people nearest and dearest to me, but alas, I am a bit under the weather today. After a few hours of hand-picking pictures, I finally had to lay down. But before I head to bed, I wanted to put up this cute idea for DIY napkin monogramming. Lots of parties and weddings these days have personalized napkins that really add that extra something to a place setting. Theses napkins are done with rubber stamps. You can get premade stamps at Michaels for only a few dollars. There are plenty of websites that will also do personalized stamps with your initials or your theme, but to be honest, they are a little pricey. Michaels has hundreds of stamps in all sorts of themes and different fonts. This is a fabulous touch on the cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment